The 10 youngest billionaires on the 2013 Forbes 400, by age:
1. Dustin Moskovitz, age 29, $5.2 billion net worth
2. Mark Zuckerberg, age 29, $19 billion net worth
3. Scott Duncan, age 30, $5.5 billion net worth
4. Sean Parker, age 33, $2 billion net worth
5. Robert Pera, age 35, $1.95 billion net worth
6. Jack Dorsey, age 36, $1.3 billion net worth
7. Nick Woodman, age 38, $1.3 billion net worth
8. Chase Coleman, age 38, $1.4 billion net worth
9. John Arnold, age 39, $2.8 billion net worth
10. Sergey Brin, age 40, $24.9 billion net worth
Number to Know
22 percent: Employment and career opportunities in cybersecurity are booming. Jobs such as information security analysts are projected to grow through 2020 at a rate of 22 percent, much faster than the growth rate for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Google's Android and Chrome teams are already nicely ahead of Apple's iOS team in terms of service integration, customization, ease of use and ability to ship a given grade of hardware at a much lower price. Over the next few months, Google's Android and Chrome teams seek to extend their existing lead over Apple. The company will introduce Android OS version 4.4 KitKat, a slew of new Chromebook laptops starting around $199, a Chromepad (touchscreen Chrome OS tablet) and next summer the first Chromephone (Chrome OS replacing Android on the smartphone).
— The Street