State fire investigators have determined a Friday evening fire that destroyed a storage building in Wyoming was accidental in nature.
The blaze was reported shortly after 7 p.m. Aug. 30, in the 100 block of Second Street, said Assistant State Fire Marshal Michael G. Chionchio. The Camden-Wyoming Fire Company was first on the scene, and extinguished the fire with the assistance of neighboring fire companies.
There were no reported injuries.
Based on an examination of the scene and from witness testimony, investigators determined the fire began in the building's electrical system, the result of a malfunction.
Monetary loss was estimated at $25,000, Chionchio said.