The Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization is offering little girls from five to 12 years old the chance to share the stage with Miss Delaware 2012 and all the contestants of the 2013 pageant.
The opportunity is part of Miss Delaware's Little Sister program, which offers girls an up-close and backstage view of the pageant process.
Participation requires a tax deductible donation of $125 and includes the following:
- Performing onstage with Miss Delaware 2012 Alyssa Murray
- Escorting the 2013 contestants during the evening gown competition
- A Little Sister Program tiara
- A Little Sister Program t-shirt
- A personalized autographed picture of Miss Delaware
- Free admission for al l the preliminary competition shows for the Little Sister*
- A private pizza party that includes the 2013 contestants and Miss Delaware's Outstanding Teen
- Each "little sister" gets her name printed in the official Miss Delaware program
One required rehearsal will take place at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 25 and includes a pizza party. No dance training is required or needed. Miss Delaware Press and Publicity coordinator Carolyn Nelson said that two choreographers will work with the girls to teach them a short routine that is performed at the outset of the pageant.
The full donation of $125 must be submitted to reserve a spot in the program. For more information or to start the registration process, email program coordinator Aimee Voshell String at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization, visit www.missde.org.