Rep. William Carson will face off against Republican challenger Chris Sylvester for the 28th Representative District seat in the Tuesday, Nov. 6 General Election.
The 28th Representative District spans the eastern portions of north and central Kent County, and includes the towns of Smyrna, Leipsic, Dover, and Little Creek.
The polling locations for the 28th Representative District are as follows:
- 01 – Smyrna Middle School
- 02 – Levin Center, Main Street in Smyrna
- 03 and 06 – Citizens' Hose Company
- 04, 05, and 12 – Sunnyside Elementary School
- 07, 08, 13, and 14 – Leipsic Fire Hall
- 09 – Delaware Tech Training Center
- 10 – Towne Pointe Elementary School
- 11 – Little Creek Fire Hall