- Project Unify fashion show
- Posted March 19, 2013 midnight
- Polytech students and members of the school’s Project Unify club came together on Friday night to put on a fashion show. The purpose of the fashion show was to spread awareness about physical and mental disabilities and to raise money for Project Unify. The students modeled the latest fashion trends and put on skits.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Extended stay Hilton hotel to open in May 2014
- DSU lease of Sheraton Hotel gets mixed reaction
- Dover’s Lauren Mirzakhalili packs her bags to study in No...
- One wounded in Capitol Green shooting
- Come and kick up your heels at Barbara's Dance Academy
- Grotto Pizza celebrates the opening of central Kent County rest...
- Camden-Wyoming man charged in 2008 rape case
- Dover man charged with intent to deliver cocaine
- Barricaded Dover woman surrenders to Delaware State Police
- 'Giddy Up' for a good cause
- Wyoming woman killed in Milford crash
- Read more top stories