- Project Unify fashion show
- Posted March 19, 2013 midnight
- Polytech students and members of the school’s Project Unify club came together on Friday night to put on a fashion show. The purpose of the fashion show was to spread awareness about physical and mental disabilities and to raise money for Project Unify. The students modeled the latest fashion trends and put on skits.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Young People's Scholarship Art Exhibit on display
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Salvation Army now taking applications for summer camp
- Kansas, Maryland men arrested on drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Milford woman facing fifth DUI arrest
- Residents encouraged to help Kent County SPCA receive Purina Ca...
- Girl Scout Troop 10 holds drive for Shepherd Place
- Read more top stories