- New marketing service launched
- Posted March 7, 2013 midnight
- Marketing has changed in recent years, requiring new digital tools, which is why I am so excited to introduce our new resource at Gatehouse Media Delaware. Propel Marketing is a new division of Gatehouse Media, part of the Dover Post. Propel is designed to help digital marketing footprint, will drive more people to social networking sites and offers responsive web and mobile design. This week we presented Propel Marketing to nearly 100 people. Our guest speaker was Mike Blinder, author of Survival Selling, a B2B sales guide and owner of OperaWeb.com, the world’s leading Web marketing firm for the classical music industry. Mike has worked with 350 media companies and helped more than 60,000 small to medium sized businesses. I want to personally thank the businesses who attended and look forward to working with you on your future marketing plans. This is a new marketing revolution. The digital age has forever changed the world and we wanted to make sure our local businesses were not left behind. For more information about our Propel services, give me a call at (302) 346-5449 or call Advertising Director Kathy Jo Robbins at (302) 346-5417. Sincerely, Clarissa Williams
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- State Police on the lookout this Memorial Day
- Crack, cash seized after Dover drug arrest
- Harrington man charged with terroristic threatening in Milford
- Dover man introduces kids to the world of horseshoe crabs throu...
- Caesar Rodney teachers unveil tailor-made Common Core teaching ...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Bridgeville man arrested on suspicion of robbery
- Biden advises on avoiding tornado disaster scams
- Wesley College secures $100,000 grant to aid underprivileged st...
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- Read more top stories