- DIAA Girls Swimming Championships
- Posted March 4, 2013 midnight
- Charter School of Wilmington won the DIAA girls team title Saturday afternoon. The Force tallied 349.5 points, easily topping runner-up St. Mark's (240 points) and third place Newark (186 points). Several state records fell at the meet and Tatnall's Kaitlyn Jones broke Olympian Missy Franklin's national record in the 200 individual medley by more than half a second. The meet was held at the Carpenter Sports Complex at the University of Delaware.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Two caught, two sought after home invasion
- June Jam organizers shocked by theft of golf carts from concert...
- Extended stay Hilton hotel to open in May 2014
- DSU lease of Sheraton Hotel gets mixed reaction
- Dover’s Lauren Mirzakhalili packs her bags to study in No...
- One wounded in Capitol Green shooting
- Come and kick up your heels at Barbara's Dance Academy
- Grotto Pizza celebrates the opening of central Kent County rest...
- Camden-Wyoming man charged in 2008 rape case
- Dover man charged with intent to deliver cocaine
- Barricaded Dover woman surrenders to Delaware State Police
- Read more top stories