- PHOTO GALLERY: Festival of Trees
- Posted Nov. 23, 2012 midnight
- The Delaware Hospice Festival of Trees “Night of Lights Reception” Tuesday, showcased 43 beautifully decorated and lighted trees and 18 wreaths, transforming Dover Downs Hotel & Casino into a winter wonderland. Funds raised go to hospice services for Kent County families. The event continues this weekend, with the exhibit open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, and then from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The public can also inquire about volunteer opportunities at Delaware Hospice by calling (302) 678-4444.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Caesar Rodney teachers unveil tailor-made Common Core teaching ...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Bridgeville man arrested on suspicion of robbery
- Biden advises on avoiding tornado disaster scams
- Wesley College secures $100,000 grant to aid underprivileged st...
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Young People's Scholarship Art Exhibit on display
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Salvation Army now taking applications for summer camp
- Read more top stories