- PHOTO GALLERY: Dover effort to create a Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Posted June 19, 2012 midnight
- City of Dover, Kent County, religious and other community leaders have long expressed a desire to honor American civil rights pioneer Dr. Martin Luther King. Since February, the the Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Dover & Vicinity has spearheaded the effort to make that happen.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Come and kick up your heels at Barbara's Dance Academy
- Grotto Pizza celebrates the opening of central Kent County rest...
- Camden-Wyoming man charged in 2008 rape case
- Dover man charged with intent to deliver cocaine
- Barricaded Dover woman surrenders to Delaware State Police
- 'Giddy Up' for a good cause
- Wyoming woman killed in Milford crash
- Witnesses detain driver after vehicle accident
- DSU to lease Sheraton Dover Hotel for 15 years
- Cutbacks now affecting military funeral honors
- New construction may be necessary to relieve CR district overcr...
- Read more top stories