- PHOTO GALLERY: Dover effort to create a Martin Luther King Boulevard
- Posted June 19, 2012 midnight
- City of Dover, Kent County, religious and other community leaders have long expressed a desire to honor American civil rights pioneer Dr. Martin Luther King. Since February, the the Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Dover & Vicinity has spearheaded the effort to make that happen.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Young People's Scholarship Art Exhibit on display
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Salvation Army now taking applications for summer camp
- Kansas, Maryland men arrested on drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Milford woman facing fifth DUI arrest
- Residents encouraged to help Kent County SPCA receive Purina Ca...
- Girl Scout Troop 10 holds drive for Shepherd Place
- DNREC dismisses wildlife trafficking charges
- Read more top stories