- PHOTO GALLERY: Autism Speaks Day at the Races
- Posted June 4, 2012 midnight
- Dozens of children with autism and their family got to spend a special day at the FedEx 400 at Dover International Speedway on Sunday, the first-ever NASCAR event with a viewing area designed specifically for children with autism.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Caesar Rodney teachers unveil tailor-made Common Core teaching ...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Bridgeville man arrested on suspicion of robbery
- Biden advises on avoiding tornado disaster scams
- Wesley College secures $100,000 grant to aid underprivileged st...
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Young People's Scholarship Art Exhibit on display
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Salvation Army now taking applications for summer camp
- Read more top stories