- PHOTO GALLERY: Collaborate for a Healthy Weight initiative
- Posted March 27, 2012 midnight
- Local, state and federal officials celebrated the $4,000 federal grant that will fund the state of Delaware’s new "Collaborate for a Healthy Weight" initiative. The measure aims to slim down Delawareans.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- State Police on the lookout this Memorial Day
- Crack, cash seized after Dover drug arrest
- Harrington man charged with terroristic threatening in Milford
- Dover man introduces kids to the world of horseshoe crabs throu...
- Caesar Rodney teachers unveil tailor-made Common Core teaching ...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Bridgeville man arrested on suspicion of robbery
- Biden advises on avoiding tornado disaster scams
- Wesley College secures $100,000 grant to aid underprivileged st...
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- Read more top stories