- PHOTO GALLERY: Capital Board of Education's vote on administrator salaries
- Posted Feb. 9, 2012 midnight
- The Capital Board of Education voted 3-2 Wednesday night to give 5 percent raises to administrators retroactive to July 1, 2011. The vote replaces the illegal vote taken Aug. 24, 2011.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Homeless sex offender in Dover
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Young People's Scholarship Art Exhibit on display
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Salvation Army now taking applications for summer camp
- Kansas, Maryland men arrested on drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Milford woman facing fifth DUI arrest
- Residents encouraged to help Kent County SPCA receive Purina Ca...
- Girl Scout Troop 10 holds drive for Shepherd Place
- DNREC dismisses wildlife trafficking charges
- Read more top stories